Δευτέρα 2 Δεκεμβρίου 2013

THE IDLE BIBLE

MOVE...

Deep inside the horses nest

A shopkeep tried to cook his best

His place infested with rats of woe

Until one day they bit his skinny toe
The shopkeep stunned he trashed his own place
And then the savior came with all the grace of Jesus Christ
And he submitted to the shopkeep
And the cat said to the shopkeep. If you feed me I will let you cut my flesh once per day. 
And in return I will eat your vermin. 
Your mice will fear me.
And the shopkeep replied
I will feed thee and bathe thee and love thee. 
But I shall not cut your flesh. I shall cut your soul to little pieces
and savor them for the difficult days ahead. 
Your soul shall be my remedy for all my misfortunes. 
What say you?
And the cat not looking too far ahead in time agreed. 
And the shopkeep took the cat and fed her and bathed her. 
And every night the cat felt the missing piece of her self being torn away. 
Day by day she felt the running voice. 
He marches on
He marches on
all time is gone
the future folds
feed me
move...